Facilitating the exchange of ideas and collaboration to make a difference.
James L. Allen Center2169 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208-2800
Located on the western shores of Lake Michigan in the heart of the Evanston campus, the James L. Allen Center is the home of Kellogg School's Executive Education non-degree programs and Executive MBA Program.+ Map this location
From Chicago:Take Lake Shore Drive north. Where Lake Shore Drive ends at the Sheridan Road and Hollywood Avenue intersection, turn right to go north on Sheridan. Take Sheridan north for five miles, following the green-and-white “Sheridan Road– Lake Michigan Circle tour” signs posted where Sheridan bends. (Note that Sheridan Road traffic in Evanston travels north on Forest Avenue for a few blocks.) Follow “Once you’re on campus” (below).
From O’Hare International Airport:Follow outbound traffic to get on the Tri-State Tollway (I-294) north and follow the “To Milwaukee” signs. Exit at Dempster east. At Potter Road (the first stoplight), turn left and follow Porter north one-half mile to Golf Road. Turn right at Golf and travel east about 10 miles to reach Evanston, where Golf becomes Emerson Street. Where Emerson ends at Sheridan Road, turn left to go north on Sheridan. Follow “Once you’re on campus” (below).
From Midway Airport:Turn left out of the airport to go north on Cicero Avenue. Travel north for two miles to get on the Stevenson Expressway (I-55). Take I-55 north to Lake Shore Drive. Refer to the “From Chicago” directions (above).
From the north on the Edens Expressway (I-94):Exit at U.S. 41 south and continue south to Lake Avenue (the second stoplight). Turn left onto Lake and travel east for three miles to reach Sheridan Road. Turn right to go south on Sheridan and follow the green-and white “Sheridan Road – Lake Michigan Circle Tour” signs posted where Sheridan bends. Follow “Once you’re on campus” (below).
From the north on the Tri-State Tollway (I-294):At Deerfield, I-294 splits. Follow the “To Chicago” signs to get on the Edens Expressway (I-94). Exit at U.S. 41 south. Refer to the “From the north on the Edens Expressway” directions (above).
From the south on the Tri-State Tollway (I-294):Exit at Dempster east. Refer to the “From O’Hare International Airport” directions (above).
From the south on the Edens Expressway (I-94):Exit at Dempster east. Travel east for five miles on Dempster to reach Chicago Avenue in Evanston. Turn left to go north on Chicago, which merges into Sheridan Road just north of the intersection of Chicago and Clark Street. Follow “Once you’re on campus” (below).
Fortunately, for dinner Monday May 17, you can park anywhere in the lot in front of the Allen Center after 4:30 pm. However, do NOT park in front of the Allen Center May 18 or 19 anytime between 7:00 am – 4:30 pm.
If you need to park Tuesday or Wednesday, you will need a permit which allows you to park behind the Allen Center to the East (near the lacrosse field). We will have a students at both entrances who can give you a permit. If someone isn’t there the moment you arrive, the front desk can also provide you with a permit. Mention KIN Global and they’ll take care of you.
+ Download Maps and Parking (PDF)
Kellogg buildings are highlighted in red on the Evanston Campus Map. On-campus parking regulations are enforced Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
via Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) "El" trains and subway
- Take the "Red Line" north to Howard
- At Howard, take the "Purple Line" north toward Linden
- Get out at the Foster stop
- Out of the station take a right, turning east onto Foster St.
- Walk two and a half blocks to Sheridan Rd.
- In front of you, on the east side of Sheridan Rd, is the Jacobs Center.
- To get to the Allen Center, walk north on Sheridan, past the Jacobs Center, and turn right into Parking Lot D. Walk east through Parking Lot D towards the lake. Continue forward to a second parking lot and the Allen Center will be in front of you.
+ Visit the CTA Online
via Metra Commuter Train
- Take the Metra/Union Pacific North Line toward Kenosha
- Get off at Davis St, Evanston
- Make a left, turning east onto Davis St
- Walk one long block from Benson Ave to Orrington Ave
- Make a left, turning north onto Orrington Ave
- Walk two blocks to Clark St
- In front of you, on the north side of Clark St, will be the Rebecca Crown Center.
- Walk east on Clark to Chicago Ave. and make a left.
- Walk North on Chicago Ave. (which will turn into Sheridan Road at the first light) to the intersection of Foster and Sheridan.
- The Jacobs Center at 2001 Sheridan, at the intersection of Foster and Sheridan
- To get to the Allen Center, walk north on Sheridan, past the Jacobs Center, and turn left into Parking Lot D. Walk east through Parking Lot D towards the lake. Continue forward to a second parking lot and the Allen Center will be in front of you.
+ Visit the Metra Information Center